Meet the Invisible Connections team at PRECAST17
Invisible Connections is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at PRECAST2017 at the Leicester Tigers Stadium on the 11th of May. Come and see us on Stand 62.
This year, we will be highlighting the benefits of supporting stair landings using telescopic connectors, compared to the problems associated with traditional steel angle supports.
Our theme complements our published article which appears in the May edition of CONCRETE magazine, ‘Effective installation of precast stairs in high-rise construction.’
PRECAST2017 is hosted by British Precast, the trade association of precast concrete manufacturers.
PRECAST2017 is a great opportunity for those in the construction industry to view the latest products and services, and meet new customers from the UK, Europe and further afield. The show will also host a speed-networking session for those who wish to make appointments with manufacturers.
If you would like to set up a meeting with the Invisible Connections team, please contact us. Or simply come and visit us on stand number 62.
There will be over 60 exhibitors showcasing their products and services as well as a range of seminars on key topics presented by relevant experts, all specifically aimed at the precast industry. Topics include:
- Keynote address on Brexit from the Construction Products Association
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Future supplies of Fly Ash from UKQAA
- The Housing White Paper from Homes & Community Agency
- Safe Loading Demonstrations from Wincanton
- Understanding Mental Health in the workplace
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)