TSS/RVK/DTS/BSF Telescopic Connectors
- Telescopic Connectors Brochure: For Concrete Stair Landings and Structural Frames
- Cost Comparison using Rolled Steel Angles and Telescopic Connectors
- 30 Reasons why TSS and RVK Telescopic Connectors more efficient than Rolled Steel Angles
- Stair Landing Connections: Layout Options for Achieving Robustness Design
- Telescopic Connectors for Stair Landings: The ABC of Who Does What
- TSS Product Information
- RVK Product Information
- DTS Product Information
- BSF Product Information
- Product Selection Guide
TSS Telescopic Connectors
- Capacities and Main Dimensions TSS 41/TSS 101 [Memo 53]
- Reinforcement Design TSS 41 [Memo 54c]
- Reinforcement Design TSS 101 [Memo 54d]
- Local Slab Reinforcement Patterns Verified By Tests TSS 41 [Memo 55c]
- Local Slab Reinforcement Patterns Verified By Tests TSS 101 [Memo 55d]
- Local Slab Reinforcement Patterns Verified By Tests TSS 102 [Memo 57]
- Reinforcement Design TSS 102 [Memo 60]
BSF Telescopic Connectors
- BSF Capacities and Minimum Beam and Column Dimensions [Memo 501]
- BSF Main Dimensions and Material Properties of Beam and Column Units [Memo 502]
- BSF Reference Levels in Design [Memo 503]
- BSF Tolerances [Memo 504]
- BSF Torsion [Memo 505]
- BSF Expansion Joints [Memo 506]
- BSF Connection Solutions [Memo 508]
- BSF Winter Conditions, Fire Protection and Corrosion [Memo 509]
- BSF Marking of the Units [Memo 510]
- A Short Guide to BSF Telescopic Connectors [Memo 551]
- BSF Units Design of Reinforcement [Memo 521]
- BSF 225 Reinforcement in Beam End with Maximum Load 225kN [Memo 522a]
- BSF 300 Reinforcement in Beam End with Maximum Load 300kN [Memo 522b]
- BSF 450 Reinforcement in Beam End with Maximum Load 450kN [Memo 522c]
- BSF 700 Reinforcement in Beam End with Maximum Load 700kN [Memo 522d]
- BSF 1100 Reinforcement in Beam End [Memo 522e]
- BSF Example: Reinforcement Pattern in Column [Memo 523]
- BSF Design of Reinforcement, T-Connection Beam-Beam [Memo 526]
Production and Erection
Invisible Connections are an outstanding company to work with. Between Ross in sales and Derek on the technical side of things, iC have an offering which the rest of the market would do well to get close to. I can’t credit these two individuals enough for the support they have given me for both standard and bespoke FERBOX connections – some rather more complex than others!
I’ve used your services on my last three projects (telescopic connectors for precast and continuity strip for in-situ). You’re very good at accommodating site demands for lead-in times and value competitiveness. Very happy with the service I’ve received on all three projects and hope this relationship will continue on future developments.
Telescopic connectors provide us numerous advantages for precast stair installation. Apart from improved time and efficiency, the health and safety gains over traditional support methods are a key driver to satisfy our own needs, as well as those of our clients.
We hadn’t typically gone the ‘specials’ route before. But, by investing a little upfront time to schedule our FERBOX requirements, we gained a smooth supply and installation process – without wastage or complication – and exceeded the programme demands of our slip-formed cores.
Thank you for sending the calculations and installation advice. The new calculation software looks great. Very clear, user friendly and with more design checks than the previous version. It’s a pleasure to see how you are constantly improving.
As specialists in precast concrete car park construction, we use telescopic connectors for many key applications. Particularly, the BSF system helps us to construct a ‘modern’ frame without cumbersome corbel supports and enables rapid assembly on site. The technical back-up provided by Invisible Connections provides us with added reassurance.
We have completed installation of our stairs in both cores, using TSS connectors. Everything went smoothly, quickly and easily. The new anti-uplift brackets have done the job perfectly.